Sunday 28 May 2017

Me Made May 2017 Week Four Roundup

This is my forth time participating in Me Made May, and it is probably my most enjoyable experience, so far. (Read this years pledge here.) I think this can be attributed to two factors... my 'me made' wardrobe is at its most comprehensive and my very obliging husband has been available to take the daily photos. In the past, the daily photos, (although not compulsory), have been a bit of a chore to take, using my camera, tripod and remote.

Day 22 Monday:


Back to work wearing a Stylearc Hedy Designer Dress in a red marle double knit with a Deer and Doe Plantain tunic in cream merino underneath. The reds are appearing more pink in the photo than they are in real life.

Day 23 Tuesday:


Digging deep into my handmade wardrobe and I rediscovered my Stylearc Sammi Woven Pants in grey poly suiting, which I haven't worn in ages. Also wearing a Grainline Studio Archer shirt and a self drafted top in pink fleece. The close up shot shows the lovely burnout pattern in the fabric of my shirt.

Day 24 Wednesday:


I am wearing all Stylearc garments again today. The Kate Dress in a poly/spandex knit called fireworks and a Nina Cardigan in a navy merino knit.

Day 25 Thursday:


Off to work wearing all Stylearc garments. A Sara skirt in black bengaline, a Ginger top in poly knit and a 'hot off the sewing machine' Nina Cardigan in black merino. I have been meaning to sew this cardigan since last years' Me Made May revealed the need. Better late than never, and I think this cardigan will be worn a lot.

Day 26 Friday:


Last day of the working week, wearing Stylearc Andrea Woven Vest in a wool blend, Stylearc Wallis Pants in black ponte and a Deer and Doe Plantain tunic in black merino. 

Day 27 Saturday:


Went for a walk at my local beach this morning, wearing Grainline Studio Archer shirt in floral japanese cotton (yet to be blogged) and Stylearc Elle pants in denim look bengaline. Enjoying the glorious weather, considering winter begins next week.

Day 28 Sunday:


Just arrived home from church this morning, wearing my other Stylearc Hedy Designer Dress. This one is the longer length and the fabric is a bamboo print in a poly/spandex jersey with a Deer and Doe Plantain tunic in black merino knit underneath. My merino tees and tunics as layering garments have enabled me to wear some of my warmer season garments into the cooler season.

Only three more days to go...

Happy Sewing

Jean

2 comments:

  1. You're like a walking StyleArc advertisement...I want so many of these designs now! Gorgeous, especially that red Hedy Designer dress. And the Andrea Woven vest. Want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melwyk. They are both great patterns. You should try Stylearc.

      Delete